We understand that changing suppliers can be an upheaval in your business, and that is why we work hard to ensure a smooth transition. We enable this to happen in a number of ways:
- Set clear objectives when tendering for your business. Savings don`t just come in the form of cost reduction in products, but also by implementing a system that reduces staff time to administer.
- Implement Service Level Agreements so we can measure performance throughout the life of the contract.
- Appoint a single source of contact, so that you have an internal partner within our business who understands your account fully.
- Work proactively with you to ensure you continue to maximise the savings you can make through utilising our buying power across the board of your requirements.
- Learning and understanding your procurement process in order to find ways to enhance our relationship.
- Putting into place an implementation plan and any training that is required to ensure a smooth and simple transition.
You will always deal with real people, we don`t hide behind emails!
We believe that the implementation of your contract is key to a successful partnership.
We have developed a robust process to ensure that your implementation is delivered to specification, in a timely manner, and is fully operational.
A project manager will be assigned to you, and they will work with you throughout the process. They will help to refine and understand your requirements, and implement the plan.
All of our clients have individual and unique requirements. Your project manager is trained to identify how we can make any further savings for you in terms of product mix, reduced procurement costs, and time savings. From online ordering to automatic stock replenishment, we can be quite creative!
Throughout our implementation process, we have a transparent and open policy and track performance against key performance criteria.
The implementation process includes a training programme and this can be done online, or on site, whichever best meets your needs. This can include product information, online ordering, service, and all processes associated with ordering stationery.
This also provides an opportunity for key staff to meet face to face, and also identify problems before they occur.
Examples of how we engage with buyers include:
- Training road shows
- Online editorials
- Monthly customer surveys
All training is backed up with literature produced by Springfield`s Implementation team and is personalised for each customer.
We are continually looking for ways to improve our service. Your feedback is an essential part of understanding how we can develop further.